www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends


.org.


www.suzukib-king.org
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
our facebook page (please click the link below)
B-king face book page
Follow us on twitter
Make a donation to help with the running of our forum
Latest topics
» Presentation
by Joshidiah Thu 19 Oct 2017 - 21:33

» New Scandinavian Member!
by Joshidiah Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 20:54

» B-King owner locations (MAP)
by Marcc Mon 16 Oct 2017 - 8:45

» New member from UK
by davehutch Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 15:06

» Just wanted to thank everyone....again
by cbxer55 Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 1:57

» New member
by BKing111 Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 4:08

» Florida B-King
by Ridesuzi Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 0:57

» New member from Reno Nevada
by GerBeGurGya Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 6:27

» Possible new owner
by GerBeGurGya Fri 15 Sep 2017 - 2:53

Share | 
 

 New member

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mariodilallo
Found First Gear
Found First Gear
avatar

Number of posts : 36
Age : 63
Location : Canada Alberta Calgary
Registration date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 19:57

Hi new member from Calgary Alberta Canada
2008 silver and black you know the fast one.

Dave who's  ass to I have kiss to get special access to post in the wanted/sale ?


Last edited by davehutch on Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 20:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 20 posts needed to buy or sell)
Back to top Go down
davehutch
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 4814
Age : 52
Location : leicestershire
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 20:12

Welcome to the forum m8, sorry but you need 20 posts to place a add in the classifieds like everyone else , you will soon get 20 in just don't post 20 spammy ones Wink

_________________
Rules and info for members Please read
http://www.suzukib-king.org/t10484-rules


http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/478375615523237/  (B-king facebook group)
https://twitter.com/Suzukibkinginfo     (B-king twitter)

Back to top Go down
http://www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk
Mariodilallo
Found First Gear
Found First Gear
avatar

Number of posts : 36
Age : 63
Location : Canada Alberta Calgary
Registration date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 20:25

davehutch wrote:
Welcome to the forum m8, sorry but you need 20 posts to place a add in the classifieds like everyone else , you will soon get 20 in just don't post 20 spammy ones Wink


OK thanks Dave

I lived in Gillingham Kent up to 1983 and den immigrated to Canada
well this makes #4
did not see the trees for the forest the answer was is right there

 Sale/Wanted
Got something to sell? Need something? Post an ad here (you need 20 non-spammy posts before you can place a ad in for sale / wanted )

Back to top Go down
Joshidiah
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4449
Age : 30
Location : Poland, Western Pomerania
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 21:13

Hi and welcome to the forum:welcome: . Its always nice to see new people coming. cheers

_________________
Name: Tom
Bike: Black 2008 B-King
Current mods/addons:
-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,



Looking for networkers/network marketers
Back to top Go down
Mariodilallo
Found First Gear
Found First Gear
avatar

Number of posts : 36
Age : 63
Location : Canada Alberta Calgary
Registration date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 21:18

[quote="Joshidiah"]Hi and welcome to the forum:welcome: . Its always nice to see new people coming. cheers [/quote

Thanks Tom
I have some work to do to my bking to pass an out of province safety inspection.

I was married to a Polish lady for 25 Years
Back to top Go down
davehutch
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 4814
Age : 52
Location : leicestershire
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 21:36

Mariodilallo wrote:
davehutch wrote:
Welcome to the forum m8, sorry but you need 20 posts to place a add in the classifieds like everyone else , you will soon get 20 in just don't post 20 spammy ones Wink


OK thanks Dave

I lived in Gillingham Kent up to 1983 and den immigrated to Canada
well this makes #4
did not see the trees for the forest the answer was is right there

 Sale/Wanted
Got something to sell? Need something? Post an ad here (you need 20 non-spammy posts before you can place a ad in for sale / wanted )

. I have a mate lives on the island of Sheppey in Kent ,

_________________
Rules and info for members Please read
http://www.suzukib-king.org/t10484-rules


http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/478375615523237/  (B-king facebook group)
https://twitter.com/Suzukibkinginfo     (B-king twitter)

Back to top Go down
http://www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk
Grumpy Old Man
Fifth Gear And Gone
Fifth Gear And Gone
avatar

Number of posts : 352
Location : SouthEast Texas USA
Registration date : 2014-01-25

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 22:14

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Mariodilallo
Found First Gear
Found First Gear
avatar

Number of posts : 36
Age : 63
Location : Canada Alberta Calgary
Registration date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 22:30

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Welcome!!!

Thanks Grumpy
I am working for a company Corelaboratires for 21 Years and the head office is in Houston TX
Back to top Go down
Mariodilallo
Found First Gear
Found First Gear
avatar

Number of posts : 36
Age : 63
Location : Canada Alberta Calgary
Registration date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 22:38

I have a mate lives on the island of Sheppey in Kent


Dave

lots of good memories of the Island of Sheppey , lots rides to the Island on my old lambretta  TI , and the girls Mamma Mia.
Back to top Go down
davehutch
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 4814
Age : 52
Location : leicestershire
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 22:45

Mariodilallo wrote:
I have a mate lives on the island of Sheppey in Kent


Dave

lots of good memories of the Island of Sheppey , lots rides to the Island on my old lambretta  TI , and the girls Mamma Mia.
I enjoyed riding the king over the bridge for the fist time race

_________________
Rules and info for members Please read
http://www.suzukib-king.org/t10484-rules


http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/478375615523237/  (B-king facebook group)
https://twitter.com/Suzukibkinginfo     (B-king twitter)

Back to top Go down
http://www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk
Joshidiah
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4449
Age : 30
Location : Poland, Western Pomerania
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 22:51

Mariodilallo wrote:
Joshidiah wrote:
Hi and welcome to the forum:welcome: . Its always nice to see new people coming. cheers [/quote

Thanks Tom
I have some work to do to my bking to pass an out of province safety inspection.

I was married to a Polish lady for 25 Years  


Oh, really? 25 years is a very long time. Where was she from? Have you ever been to Poland?

_________________
Name: Tom
Bike: Black 2008 B-King
Current mods/addons:
-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,



Looking for networkers/network marketers
Back to top Go down
Mariodilallo
Found First Gear
Found First Gear
avatar

Number of posts : 36
Age : 63
Location : Canada Alberta Calgary
Registration date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 23:13

Joshidiah wrote:
Mariodilallo wrote:
Joshidiah wrote:
Hi and welcome to the forum:welcome: . Its always nice to see new people coming. cheers [/quote

Thanks Tom
I have some work to do to my bking to pass an out of province safety inspection.

I was married to a Polish lady for 25 Years  


Oh, really? 25 years is a very long time. Where was she from? Have you ever been to Poland?


He mother and father where Polish , she was born in Scotland , there lived a very polish life style and I liked being with them all the drinking and eating , I don’t know or remember where in Poland there were from , and I have never visited Poland. One good thing that came of 25 Years was my daughter Bianca
Back to top Go down
Bike-instructor
In Neutral
In Neutral


Number of posts : 4
Location : Swindon wilts
Registration date : 2015-04-15

PostSubject: Re: New member   Wed 15 Apr 2015 - 23:39

New owner based in Swindon (South west England)
Currently riding:
2007 Black B-King
2012 Triumph Explorer
Back to top Go down
Grumpy Old Man
Fifth Gear And Gone
Fifth Gear And Gone
avatar

Number of posts : 352
Location : SouthEast Texas USA
Registration date : 2014-01-25

PostSubject: Re: New member   Thu 16 Apr 2015 - 0:52

Mariodilallo wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Welcome!!!

Thanks Grumpy
I am working for a company Corelaboratires  for 21 Years and the head office is in    Houston TX
Houston is just over an hour from my house.
Back to top Go down
rodster76
In Neutral
In Neutral
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Location : thunder Bay
Registration date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: Calgary   Thu 16 Apr 2015 - 16:22

Hey did you buy the bike in south of the city with the 4 exhaust pipes, heated grips, etc? I was back and forth with that guy in the fall, and he told me he was on the fence about selling....

I'm in Ontario, so if you are ever travelling through, you need to come within 2 kilometers of my King....but as you will quickly find out the Black on Black is by far the superior King .....I believe it has been scietifically proven that black paint is far more aerodynamic....and the black on is the only bike to come with high speed muffler bearings....just saying....

Nice to see another Canuck on here......some times I can't understand the British and Australian english.....haha...no offense guys we are all part of the same Monarchy....
Back to top Go down
Mariodilallo
Found First Gear
Found First Gear
avatar

Number of posts : 36
Age : 63
Location : Canada Alberta Calgary
Registration date : 2014-10-30

PostSubject: Re: New member   Thu 16 Apr 2015 - 20:19

rodster76 wrote:
Hey did you buy the bike in south of the city with the 4 exhaust pipes, heated grips, etc?  I was back and forth with that guy in the fall, and he told me he was on the fence about selling....

I'm in Ontario, so if you are ever travelling through, you need to come within 2 kilometers of my King....but as you will quickly find out the Black on Black is by far the superior King .....I believe it has been scietifically proven that black paint is far more aerodynamic....and the black on is the only bike to come with high speed muffler bearings....just saying....

Nice to see another Canuck on here......some times I can't understand the British and Australian english.....haha...no offense guys we are all part of the same Monarchy....

Canuck I suppose I am now after 32 Yeas , I hade to lookup M8 I did not know that that was.

Hey Calgary flames/ Vancouver Canucks 2-1 last night
Back to top Go down
 

New member

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Tubular cross member
» NSRCC Member - Weekend
» WTB SR5 Third Member Differential
» Anyone use this front x-member
» looking for SSG member

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.suzukib-king.org :: B-King Specific :: New Member Introductions-