www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends


.org.


www.suzukib-king.org
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
our facebook page (please click the link below)
B-king face book page
Follow us on twitter
Make a donation to help with the running of our forum
Latest topics
» BEE-Alive here in Upstate, NY
by Joshidiah Sun 13 Aug 2017 - 14:29

» new member from ireland
by Cantab Wed 9 Aug 2017 - 4:36

» B-King owner locations (MAP)
by MrCarbon Tue 8 Aug 2017 - 3:35

» Canadian New Member
by Joshidiah Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 20:22

» New Member from Cheshire . UK
by Bodyguard70 Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 11:29

» New Member From Canada
by Joshidiah Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 12:52

» New Member Danny From Holland
by Joshidiah Tue 25 Jul 2017 - 14:14

» Dutch B-King
by Vanishing Point Sun 23 Jul 2017 - 12:45

» Hey from California
by Jaime Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 19:48

Share | 
 

 Hello from Calgary AB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shellguy
Found First Gear
Found First Gear


Number of posts : 26
Location : Calgary AB
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Hello from Calgary AB   Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 22:44

Hey guys, new member here. I ride an 08 B-King. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Quick question, how do I access the for sale group? .
Back to top Go down
machinist437
Up Into Fourth Gear
Up Into Fourth Gear
avatar

Number of posts : 148
Age : 52
Location : Hanmer Ontario Canada
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Welcome   Sat 27 Feb 2016 - 5:26

Hello shellguy. welcome to the forum. I'm also from Canada. To access the for sale page go in  B-King Specific :: For sale/Wanted
Back to top Go down
davehutch
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 4799
Age : 52
Location : leicestershire
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Sat 27 Feb 2016 - 8:14

Welcome to our forum , read the rules you need 20 none spam posts to place a add in the for sale section ,its to stop people joining just to sell Very Happy if you have genuinely joined to mix in and get to know members you will soon knock up 20 posts

_________________
Rules and info for members Please read
http://www.suzukib-king.org/t10484-rules


http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/478375615523237/  (B-king facebook group)
https://twitter.com/Suzukibkinginfo     (B-king twitter)

Back to top Go down
http://www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk
Joshidiah
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4418
Age : 30
Location : Poland, Western Pomerania
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Sat 27 Feb 2016 - 15:27

Hi Shellguy! Welcome to the .ORG :wel:


It is so cool to see new members coming cheers . For how long have you had your King? king

_________________
Name: Tom
Bike: Black 2008 B-King
Current mods/addons:
-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,



Looking for networkers/network marketers
Back to top Go down
danodemotoman
Got It To Third Gear
Got It To Third Gear
avatar

Number of posts : 84
Age : 67
Location : Tacoma WA Northwest USA
Registration date : 2013-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Sun 28 Feb 2016 - 7:34

Hi ShellGuy and welcome.
I am enjoying the awesomeness of the '08 in NW USA
Back to top Go down
shellguy
Found First Gear
Found First Gear


Number of posts : 26
Location : Calgary AB
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Sun 28 Feb 2016 - 14:41

@Joshidiah wrote:
Hi Shellguy! Welcome to the .ORG :wel:


It is so cool to see new members coming cheers . For how long have you had your King? king
I am new to the King, this will be our first year together. Last bike was a ZX10r about 6 years ago. I am excited to be back on 2 wheels.
Back to top Go down
Joshidiah
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4418
Age : 30
Location : Poland, Western Pomerania
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Sun 28 Feb 2016 - 22:36

@shellguy wrote:
@Joshidiah wrote:
Hi Shellguy! Welcome to the .ORG :wel:


It is so cool to see new members coming cheers . For how long have you had your King? king
I am new to the King, this will be our first year together. Last bike was a ZX10r about 6 years ago. I am excited to be back on 2 wheels.

I see. I am sure you will love it as much as we all do cheers thumbs up 2

_________________
Name: Tom
Bike: Black 2008 B-King
Current mods/addons:
-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,



Looking for networkers/network marketers
Back to top Go down
exc911ence
Up Into Fourth Gear
Up Into Fourth Gear
avatar

Number of posts : 121
Location : Victoria BC
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 1:43

@shellguy wrote:

I am new to the King, this will be our first year together. Last bike was a ZX10r about 6 years ago. I am excited to be back on 2 wheels.

I saw two B-Kings for sale on Kijiji Calgary recently... I'm in the process of buying one of them (well, more like in the process of getting it out here to the coast) which leads me to believe that you must have scooped up the other one? Wink
Back to top Go down
shellguy
Found First Gear
Found First Gear


Number of posts : 26
Location : Calgary AB
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 1:45

@exc911ence wrote:
@shellguy wrote:

I am new to the King, this will be our first year together. Last bike was a ZX10r about 6 years ago. I am excited to be back on 2 wheels.

I saw two B-Kings for sale on Kijiji Calgary recently... I'm in the process of buying one of them (well, more like in the process of getting it out here to the coast) which leads me to believe that you must have scooped up the other one? Wink
Nope, I purchased one privately through word of mouth. I do have a 2Brothers exhaust for sale if your interested though.
Back to top Go down
exc911ence
Up Into Fourth Gear
Up Into Fourth Gear
avatar

Number of posts : 121
Location : Victoria BC
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 4:24

@shellguy wrote:
@exc911ence wrote:
@shellguy wrote:

I am new to the King, this will be our first year together. Last bike was a ZX10r about 6 years ago. I am excited to be back on 2 wheels.

I saw two B-Kings for sale on Kijiji Calgary recently... I'm in the process of buying one of them (well, more like in the process of getting it out here to the coast) which leads me to believe that you must have scooped up the other one? Wink
Nope, I purchased one privately through word of mouth. I do have a 2Brothers exhaust for sale if your interested though.

Who knew that there were that many B-Kings in Calgary? There's one in Victoria now... my old one that I trucked out from Ontario when I moved... soon there'll be two here, and I'll have imported them both! Very Happy

I know of one in Vancouver... few and far between, these Kings!
Back to top Go down
shellguy
Found First Gear
Found First Gear


Number of posts : 26
Location : Calgary AB
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Tue 1 Mar 2016 - 3:54

@exc911ence wrote:
@shellguy wrote:
@exc911ence wrote:
@shellguy wrote:

I am new to the King, this will be our first year together. Last bike was a ZX10r about 6 years ago. I am excited to be back on 2 wheels.

I saw two B-Kings for sale on Kijiji Calgary recently... I'm in the process of buying one of them (well, more like in the process of getting it out here to the coast) which leads me to believe that you must have scooped up the other one? Wink
Nope, I purchased one privately through word of mouth. I do have a 2Brothers exhaust for sale if your interested though.

Who knew that there were that many B-Kings in Calgary? There's one in Victoria now... my old one that I trucked out from Ontario when I moved... soon there'll be two here, and I'll have imported them both! Very Happy

I know of one in Vancouver... few and far between, these Kings!

They are definitely rare, I just picked mine up and am paitantly waiting for the roads to get swept for the first ride.
Back to top Go down
bcripps
In Neutral
In Neutral
avatar

Number of posts : 5
Location : Calgary Alberta
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Wed 2 Mar 2016 - 5:06

I brought my B king to YYC late last year. I own 3 other bikes and have had numerous sport dirt and cruisers and this could be the keeper.
Back to top Go down
Joshidiah
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 4418
Age : 30
Location : Poland, Western Pomerania
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Wed 2 Mar 2016 - 9:15

@bcripps wrote:
I brought my B king to YYC late last year. I own 3 other bikes and have had numerous sport dirt and cruisers and this could be the keeper.

It is the 7th year of mine and I say I am not going to let it go. I just love the bike and it is decided to keep it.

_________________
Name: Tom
Bike: Black 2008 B-King
Current mods/addons:
-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,



Looking for networkers/network marketers
Back to top Go down
rodster76
In Neutral
In Neutral
avatar

Number of posts : 21
Location : thunder Bay
Registration date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: fellow canuck   Fri 4 Mar 2016 - 13:39

Hey guys,

I'm here in northern ontario, welcome to the ultra elite group of Canadians on Kings....question, did either of you guys get the silver one with the custom 4 muffler exhaust....

I was trying to buy that one, and was not impressed with the jerking around I got from the owner.  If this is your bike, can you tell me how it went?

I purchased a couple items off a guy in BC....(windshield, handguards)  and I think he had a few things left....not sure if he is on here.....

Great group of people on here......If you are ever heading east, let me know....I'm always ready to ride and would love to put some miles on beside another king....

Thanks....
Back to top Go down
shellguy
Found First Gear
Found First Gear


Number of posts : 26
Location : Calgary AB
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Fri 4 Mar 2016 - 14:31

@rodster76 wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm here in northern ontario, welcome to the ultra elite group of Canadians on Kings....question, did either of you guys get the silver one with the custom 4 muffler exhaust....

I was trying to buy that one, and was not impressed with the jerking around I got from the owner.  If this is your bike, can you tell me how it went?

I purchased a couple items off a guy in BC....(windshield, handguards)  and I think he had a few things left....not sure if he is on here.....

Great group of people on here......If you are ever heading east, let me know....I'm always ready to ride and would love to put some miles on beside another king....

Thanks....
Not me, mine is all black.....if you are looking for an exhaust by chance I have a 2Brothers system for sale that I will sell pretty cheap.
Back to top Go down
exc911ence
Up Into Fourth Gear
Up Into Fourth Gear
avatar

Number of posts : 121
Location : Victoria BC
Registration date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Fri 4 Mar 2016 - 16:24

@rodster76 wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm here in northern ontario, welcome to the ultra elite group of Canadians on Kings....question, did either of you guys get the silver one with the custom 4 muffler exhaust....

I was trying to buy that one, and was not impressed with the jerking around I got from the owner.  If this is your bike, can you tell me how it went?

I purchased a couple items off a guy in BC....(windshield, handguards)  and I think he had a few things left....not sure if he is on here.....

Great group of people on here......If you are ever heading east, let me know....I'm always ready to ride and would love to put some miles on beside another king....

Thanks....

Mine's all black as well. No one wants the slower silver ones. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bcripps
In Neutral
In Neutral
avatar

Number of posts : 5
Location : Calgary Alberta
Registration date : 2016-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Calgary AB   Fri 4 Mar 2016 - 20:27

Mines black as well bought it in Llyodminster
Back to top Go down
 

Hello from Calgary AB

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30PM EST, Thursday, March 11, 2010
» GAME OF THE NIGHT: Calgary Flames at Edmonton Oilers, Friday April 10, 2009, 900 pm ET
» Ottawa Senators, Waiver Eligibility List, 2009-2010
» Could this possible be a Mercury Econoline pick-up??
» Random (weird) stories

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.suzukib-king.org :: B-King Specific :: New Member Introductions-