www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionAfrosquad to say hello...

more_horiz
Hi all,

I just joined the forum and bought 3 weeks ago my original B-King 2008 with ABS. I have to say it was well worth to buy this bike, it is amazing the acceleration and how easy it is to drive even with the weight it has.

My previous bikes where a Kawasaki Z750, then a Kawasaki Z1000, and now the B-King...

Wish you pleasant day, if someone is from Switzerland or South Germany, let me know so we can have once a ride together....

Afrosquad
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

descriptionRe: Afrosquad to say hello...

more_horiz
Thanks Rizla King, this useful informaiton. I have already added myself...

Afrosquad

more_horiz
Hi Afrosqad and :wel: 

If the weather is ok I shall be in Schenkenzell (about 70miles north of Basel) September 17th to 21st with  a couple of mates. We would be pleased to see you.
We are waiting to see the long range weather forecast before deciding.

more_horiz
@dekker wrote:
Hi Afrosqad and :wel: 

If the weather is ok I shall be in Schenkenzell (about 70miles north of Basel) September 17th to 21st with  a couple of mates. We would be pleased to see you.
We are waiting to see the long range weather forecast before deciding.

Sounds good, will get back to you later the month, maybe I will come up on Saturday morning, or are you traveling back on that day?

more_horiz
Yes we would be traveling back to Maubeuge on Saturday then Calais and home on Sunday.
Wednesday to Friday are the "riding" days, we could meet up somewhere between Basle and Shenkenzell, hope the weather is good.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum