www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Share

descriptionJust wanted to thank everyone....again

more_horiz
Hello all, not really a new member but it's been a while.  I have relocated to Henderson NV and it's been a bit since I have fired up my King.  When I went to do so today everything started going business as usual until I hit the start... and then absolutely nothing.  Years ago you all helped me out when I was on the east coast, so I hoped it could happen again.  Long story short I grabbed some WD40 and got the kickstand and clutch sensors as well as the starter button and kill switch.  Fingers crossed, I tried her again and she fired right up. So thanks for all the sharing and ideas.  Looking forward to becoming active again and anyone near Las Vegas feel free to hit me up.

descriptionRe: Just wanted to thank everyone....again

more_horiz
Welcome back

_________________
Rules and info for members Please read
https://www.suzukib-king.org/t10484-rules


https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/478375615523237/  (B-king facebook group)
https://twitter.com/Suzukibkinginfo     (B-king twitter)
https://www.instagram.com/wwwsuzukibking.org_official/   (B-king Instagram)


descriptionRe: Just wanted to thank everyone....again

more_horiz
Need more activity around here, sometimes my name is just about the only one showing with recent posts.

descriptionRe: Just wanted to thank everyone....again

more_horiz
@cbxer55 wrote:
Need more activity around here, sometimes my name is just about the only one showing with recent posts.
unfortunately most people find it easier to use our facebook group now days, think most forums are giving way to face book

_________________
Rules and info for members Please read
https://www.suzukib-king.org/t10484-rules


https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/478375615523237/  (B-king facebook group)
https://twitter.com/Suzukibkinginfo     (B-king twitter)
https://www.instagram.com/wwwsuzukibking.org_official/   (B-king Instagram)


descriptionRe: Just wanted to thank everyone....again

more_horiz
@davehutch wrote:
@cbxer55 wrote:
Need more activity around here, sometimes my name is just about the only one showing with recent posts.

unfortunately most people find it easier to use our facebook group now days, think most forums are giving way to face book


Can't stand Failbook. Don't have an account there, never will. Hate the thief asshat that stole the design of that website from other programmers. Will never be a participant to a thief.

Last edited by cbxer55 on Sat 30 Sep 2017 - 23:25; edited 1 time in total

descriptionRe: Just wanted to thank everyone....again

more_horiz
@cbxer55 wrote:
@davehutch wrote:
@cbxer55 wrote:
Need more activity around here, sometimes my name is just about the only one showing with recent posts.

unfortunately most people find it easier to use our facebook group now days, think most forums are giving way to face book


Can'rt stand Failbook. Don't have an account there, never will. Hate the thief asshat that stole the design of that website from other programmers. Will never be a participant to a thief.




Same here,dont trust it,no privacy and as one of my old army buddies used to say its Farce Book!!!!

descriptionRe: Just wanted to thank everyone....again

more_horiz
FlopBook
FailBook
FarceBook
FakeBook
FuckBook ;-)

I know there's more, jsut can't think of them at themoment.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum