www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Share

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyHi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
Hello KING's Smile

This is Samir From DUBAI. I am pretty excited to discover this page as i understand there are not many people who still ride B-KING well, atleast in DUBAI.

I have been riding for than 10 years now 6 year on my B-KING and it never gets old and never makes me bored of it too... Lovely machine a true head turner indeed...!!!

It holds some few top ranked custom trophy in United Arab Emirates, DUBAI.

I have done some custom works on it.... I recieve lots of respect and appreciations Very Happy
I would like to share some pictures I hope you guys will like it.Hi Everyone from DUBAI 12458_10
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 11426210
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 12227710
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 12241410
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 12246710
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 12670710
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 14317510
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 15134711
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 15134710
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 15170810
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 15170910
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 15193410
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 15202510
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 15202511
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 23244410
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 23316410
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 23316710
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 23318910
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 23376310
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 23380110
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 23435110
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 23472110
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 23517410
Hi Everyone from DUBAI 23517910

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
:wel: to .org. thanks for the pm ,yes looks like you have done it right , enjoy our forum Hi Everyone from DUBAI 804287

_________________
Rules and info for members Please read
https://www.suzukib-king.org/t10484-rules


https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/478375615523237/  (B-king facebook group)
https://twitter.com/Suzukibkinginfo     (B-king twitter)
https://www.instagram.com/wwwsuzukibking.org_official/   (B-king Instagram)


Hi Everyone from DUBAI Untitl10

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
Hey Samir and welcome aboard! :wel:
Thanks for sharing the pictures - that is a great looking bike and sure you put a lot of custom work to it. Well done! Hi Everyone from DUBAI 804287

_________________
Name: Tom
Bike: Black 2008 B-King
Current mods/addons:
-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,

My YouTube channel: Hi Everyone from DUBAI Bug
Hi Everyone from DUBAI GZvTiyx

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
Nice looking bike Samir!

Just wondering why you didn't change the exhaust, whenever I see a King with some custom work done, that's usually the first thing they change Very Happy

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
@Killroy wrote:
Nice looking bike Samir!

Just wondering why you didn't change the exhaust, whenever I see a King with some custom work done, that's usually the first thing they change Very Happy


I guess his approach is simmilar to mine.
I changed the exhaust to Yoshimura TRC but I covered it to keep the stock look. Without the OEM exhaust covers it does not look like a B-King anymore. Wink

_________________
Name: Tom
Bike: Black 2008 B-King
Current mods/addons:
-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,

My YouTube channel: Hi Everyone from DUBAI Bug
Hi Everyone from DUBAI GZvTiyx

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyBeautiful Bike!

more_horiz
Welcome! Beautiful bike and I love the modifications. I especially like that you kept the original mufflers - they really fit with the mods you made, making the bike look out of this world! Awesome!

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
@Joshidiah wrote:
@Killroy wrote:
Nice looking bike Samir!

Just wondering why you didn't change the exhaust, whenever I see a King with some custom work done, that's usually the first thing they change Very Happy


I guess his approach is simmilar to mine.
I changed the exhaust to Yoshimura TRC but I covered it to keep the stock look. Without the OEM exhaust covers it does not look like a B-King anymore. Wink

so what do I have to do to get the Scorpions under the stock covers? cut'em down?

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
Probably yes, but I don't remember anybody actually doing that here on the forums. I dont think the diameter of the Scorpions will let you tuck them under the stock covers.


Or you can get a pair of Yoshis and cut the endcaps or modify the Y-pipe slightly to fit the cans without any other modifications.

https://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_sop=19&_nkw=suzuki+b-king+exhaust+yoshimura

_________________
Name: Tom
Bike: Black 2008 B-King
Current mods/addons:
-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,

My YouTube channel: Hi Everyone from DUBAI Bug
Hi Everyone from DUBAI GZvTiyx

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
I bought mine with the exhaust already modded, but I was gonna do that anyway, I feel the original exhaust looks a bit too bulky and "plastic"
But just putting a simple exhaust in place doesn't do the bike justice either, so mine looks like this

Hi Everyone from DUBAI Exhaus10

And I think it looks great Very Happy

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
@Killroy wrote:
I bought mine with the exhaust already modded, but I was gonna do that anyway, I feel the original exhaust looks a bit too bulky and "plastic"
But just putting a simple exhaust in place doesn't do the bike justice either, so mine looks like this

Hi Everyone from DUBAI Exhaus10

And I think it looks great Very Happy


Thats IXIL, isn't it? I believe I saw a simmilar setup when I was in France a few years ago. But I am pretty sure the other guy had indicator lights integrated in the pipes (the screws that mount keep the endcaps attached were LED lights). Three massive pipes look good from the back. Hi Everyone from DUBAI 804287

And I kind of agree with the statement about the plastic look, but yet again, this whole bike has exagerrated shapes everywhere. I bet if Suzuki started the production of b-kings today, it would be a hit concerning the popularity of naked bikes and futuristic shapes (look at MT-10 or the current Z1000).


_________________
Name: Tom
Bike: Black 2008 B-King
Current mods/addons:
-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,

My YouTube channel: Hi Everyone from DUBAI Bug
Hi Everyone from DUBAI GZvTiyx

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
@Joshidiah wrote:
@Killroy wrote:
I bought mine with the exhaust already modded, but I was gonna do that anyway, I feel the original exhaust looks a bit too bulky and "plastic"
But just putting a simple exhaust in place doesn't do the bike justice either, so mine looks like this

Hi Everyone from DUBAI Exhaus10

And I think it looks great Very Happy


Thats IXIL, isn't it? I believe I saw a simmilar setup when I was in France a few years ago. But I am pretty sure the other guy had indicator lights integrated in the pipes (the screws that mount keep the endcaps attached were LED lights). Three massive pipes look good from the back.  Hi Everyone from DUBAI 804287

And I kind of agree with the statement about the plastic look, but yet again, this whole bike has exagerrated shapes everywhere. I bet if Suzuki started the production of b-kings today, it would be a hit concerning the popularity of naked bikes and futuristic shapes (look at MT-10 or the current Z1000).



Yes, IXIL, makes a lovely noise

I think the B-King was indeed a bit too early for the market, now every brand seems to make some sort of hypernaked.

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
@Killroy wrote:
Nice looking bike Samir!

Just wondering why you didn't change the exhaust, whenever I see a King with some custom work done, that's usually the first thing they change Very Happy



Thanks alot for your appreciation, i wanted to keep the original identity of the bike at the same time i have custom pipes which sounds awesome too... i will share the video of the exhaust sound too Very Happy

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
@scottke18 wrote:
Welcome!  Beautiful bike and I love the modifications.  I especially like that you kept the original mufflers - they really fit with the mods you made, making the bike look out of this world!  Awesome!


thanks alot for your kind words. Smile

i will soon update the video of the exhaust sound,

stay tuned Very Happy

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptySUZUKI B-KING CUSTOM EXHAUST SOUND VIDEO :)

more_horiz
Hello Everyone,

like i promised everyone for a video of my bike.

here is it: i hope you all will like it . Hi Everyone from DUBAI 804287 Hi Everyone from DUBAI 804287 Hi Everyone from DUBAI 804287

https://youtu.be/CU_Oaj63Xi4

https://youtu.be/6mqqMkBUFLA

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
Samir

That`s music to my ears!-Smile
Is the video from that day there was a big Mustang meet?

descriptionHi Everyone from DUBAI EmptyRe: Hi Everyone from DUBAI

more_horiz
Great bike,

Im glad you left the stock covers on the exhaust - the bike looks crazy mean. Hi Everyone from DUBAI 804287
btw. who is that guy in the video? He is hilarious! cheers

_________________
Name: Tom
Bike: Black 2008 B-King
Current mods/addons:
-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,

My YouTube channel: Hi Everyone from DUBAI Bug
Hi Everyone from DUBAI GZvTiyx
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum