www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionOne of the 1st Members

more_horiz
I bought mine November 2007. It now has over 150,000 miles on it and still is my favorite motorcycle.

descriptionRe: One of the 1st Members

more_horiz
Wow, respect! You surely ride a lot. 150 000 miles is tons of adventure and you definitely have a lot to say about the bike, its reliability, performance throughout the years. Share some thought with us and, if possible, pictures I love you I love you

-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,

My YouTube channel:

descriptionI'm mostly a fair weather rider, but the weather here in Arkansas is good enough that I can ride some every month of the year. I have done regular maintanence on it and replaced the clutch and basket and replaced the cam chain around 100,000 miles.

more_horiz
@Joshidiah wrote:
Wow, respect! You surely ride a lot. 150 000 miles is tons of adventure and you definitely have a lot to say about the bike, its reliability, performance throughout the years. Share some thought with us and, if possible, pictures I love you I love you

descriptionI also replaced the front forks, I had a leak I couldn't get to stop after replacing the fork seals 3 times. So, I bought a set off of a crashed 2011 Hayabusa and put them on it.

more_horiz
@gs1100s wrote:
@Joshidiah wrote:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum