www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionRunning out of money to keep the forum running as it is ! EmptyRunning out of money to keep the forum running as it is !

more_horiz
Hi All, We have not received any donations for a long while now, we have currently 5565 credits. , I am going to have to start cutting back on some options we have as I cant afford to keep it going through my own pocket ,The server and host we usehas gradually over the years started charging for different things to keep it running and the donations we had are running out fast ( I have topped it up myself over the years).  Chat about it here if you wish
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Donate to the forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by davehutch on Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 14:05; edited 5 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  (B-king facebook group)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     (B-king twitter)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   (B-king Instagram

DONATE to help keep our forum running : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionRunning out of money to keep the forum running as it is ! EmptyRe: Running out of money to keep the forum running as it is !

more_horiz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  (B-king facebook group)

DONATE to help keep our forum running : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

descriptionRunning out of money to keep the forum running as it is ! EmptyRe: Running out of money to keep the forum running as it is !

more_horiz
Forum Donation:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

more_horiz
Well what can I say guys , I didn't realise so many people wanted the forum to continue , We have had donations ranging from £5 - £100 , I am absolutely gob smacked , we had 5,565 credits when I first put out the post and to renew just the package for a year was 9,120 credits , With your donations I have managed to renew for a year and there is 24,905 credits still in hand , In fact it wont let me buy any more credits says I have reached the limit, so there is another £30 in my paypal account ready to buy more credits when it will let me , On top of the pakage I have to pay to keep it advert free, The host own our domain name too and I now have to pay for that , these are just some of the things the credits go on , So what I have worked out is if they don't put things up or alter anything , there are enough credits to keep the forum running for 3 years ,

I just want to thank each and every one who donated ( and who does in the future) , This forum could not run with out you.   If anyone has donated and uses the forum and has not had a forum donor badge added to there profile name , please let me know your user name so I can add one.

Just one last thing , I will do everything I can to keep this forum running for you guys, I do not and never will make or keep one penny from doing this!

Davehutch Admin

more_horiz
more donations received thats 32,905 credits now !!!! there are still a few people who have donated that I cant trace , if you have firstly I want to say a big thank you , you really have saved the forum👍 , secondly if your on the main forum and have donated you can have a "forum donor" tag added to your profile , if you have donated and I haven't added you one please contact me with your username or email you use on the forum and I will add it for you , In my reckoning if there is no hidden price rises and no surprises added by the host forumotion , there is enough credits to now keep the forum running as it is for 4 years
if you want to chat about it do so here :  https://www.suzukib-king.org/t12807-running-out-of-money-to-keep-the-forum-running-as-it-is-chat-section

more_horiz
,There is a news letter that's sent out automatically about every 6 months , it sort of promotes the topics that have been popular , just want to point out the forum is NOT asking for donations again (although they do keep the forum running and are excepted at any time) , it's just picked that topic because it was popular !

more_horiz
I see a few more have donated ,nice one it all helps cheers

If you are members on here and want a donor tag on your profile please give me your username so I can add it

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum