www.suzukib-king.org
Hi and welcome to our Suzuki B-king forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your B-king friends

.org.

www.suzukib-king.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

B-King owner locations (MAP)

descriptionB-King owner locations (MAP) - Page 11 EmptyRe: B-King owner locations (MAP)

more_horiz
Silver B-King. Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam.

descriptionB-King owner locations (MAP) - Page 11 EmptyRe: B-King owner locations (MAP)

more_horiz
put me in for Seattle, Wa. Thanks

more_horiz
I'm in Pelham, AL. I've only seen one other b-king here in the area, I've owned the bike for about a year and a half and I have to say the b-king is everything I wanted in a motor Very Happy

more_horiz
Vancouver, Washington 98665
(USA, not the other Vancouver that's in that funny country up north)

more_horiz
Fast black King, bot 6/09, So. Oregon, Grants Pass, 97527 I own 6 bikes and if I had to sell all but one. I would keep the King. Rare, Fast, great brakes, good handling, and economical. And..... smooth as 30 year old bourbon.

more_horiz
Fast black King, bot 6/09, So. Oregon, Grants Pass, 97527 I own 6 bikes and if I had to sell all but one. I would keep the King. Rare, Fast, great brakes, good handling, and economical. And..... smooth as 30 year old bourbon.

more_horiz
Cumberland, Rhode Island, 02864

more_horiz
Hey, I'm in Lakewood, Ohio 44107 I want in.

more_horiz
Des Plaines, Illinois 60016

more_horiz
We have a few 'King ST's here in CO...

Fort Collins, CO 80524
Firestone, CO 80520

more_horiz
Phsyco rookie how can i add my location bro

more_horiz
@bking6146 wrote:
Phsyco rookie how can i add my location bro

Just tell me where to place it and ill place it for you.

more_horiz
08King/Surprise, Arizona 85388

I've owned my B-King for about 6 months now and today was the first day I saw another B-King. I was at Mesa Riverview and saw a black and silver B-King. I wonder if that rider is a member of this forum because I've heard of a guy in the valley with two B-Kings and I think there might be another B-King owner in the valley.

more_horiz
Woodbury, Minnesota 55125

more_horiz
@08King wrote:
.....I've heard of a guy in the valley with two B-Kings ....

That sounds like Black Clover but he has since moved back to SE Texas.

:wel:

more_horiz
@usmc0317 wrote:
Woodbury, Minnesota 55125

:wel: usmc0317

more_horiz
New B King owner here!

San Diego, CA 92107

more_horiz
Welcome Magnus, gonna be in your neck of the woods end of July for the Motogp. You are gonna love that bike! Hope you got the faster black model Smile

more_horiz
Put me on the map...Pittsburgh, PA.

Thanks.

more_horiz
love the Idea El Paso TX. 79924

more_horiz
Roodepoort, South Africa

more_horiz
_deviL_ / Alan --- Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina 75000

Thanks,

more_horiz
LL247 - Jason... Pittsburgh, PA

more_horiz
I'm Gianbargian (Milano, Italy).

ciao malnatty!!!!

more_horiz
Mid Wales Uk
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum