www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

B-King owner locations (MAP)

descriptionB-King owner locations (MAP) - Page 3 EmptyRe: B-King owner locations (MAP)

more_horiz
Problem solved. I just had to install the Google maps.

Wow dude! I'm the only one in Europe!!! He he. Cool

descriptionB-King owner locations (MAP) - Page 3 EmptyRe: B-King owner locations (MAP)

more_horiz
Renaissance - “Only one in Europe” apart from the 7 in the United Kingdom ?

ukflaggif

more_horiz
Cooper's Ale 4 U! Im in!! Wayzata,MN.

more_horiz
Skokie, IL 60077

more_horiz
@3X_B-King wrote:
Renaissance - “Only one in Europe” apart from the 7 in the United Kingdom ?

ukflaggif

And one from Finland, where russians die in sauna.

more_horiz
fulofbrightnes here in belmont / charlotte NC 28012

more_horiz
have to hold the side up in cleveland england ts20 area

more_horiz
I'm in the garden of England. Kent

more_horiz
Naperville, IL 60540

more_horiz
i want to be on the map too...
Carmel NY 10512

more_horiz
Hey there, new to this forum but taking delivery of my new baby on the 16th of September...B-King owner locations (MAP) - Page 3 786369 ...sooooo excited to ride it!! My King will be living in Auburn Wa.

Take a look, don't know how long the link will be up but she is sooo mean looking!! Mad

http://adamkuhn.net/ebay/2008.Suzuki.GSX1300BKK8/index.html

more_horiz
Helsinki / Finland

Quite well known "the Great Samurai" (tr3 design) has found a new home from me =)

Wellcome beauty

B-King owner locations (MAP) - Page 3 Myking12 [code][quote]

Last edited by GuessWho on Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 7:38; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Ole Grizzly / Adam, Chesterland, OH 44026

more_horiz
Lengau / Austria

more_horiz
hello!!
mi inglish is very small..
i live in oaxaca, mexico...please write in the map..jajaja
mi motorcycle is b-king 2008 8000kms.
be happy

more_horiz
Maybe I have the only King in Colorado. I doubt it as I have seen one other. Just southeast of Denver, 80111.

more_horiz
Count me, bwlyon32, in I am in Carrollton, MO

more_horiz
Johannesburg, South Africa

more_horiz
hallo to you !!!!
i'm fabiano from Italy and i've got a bking !!!!

more_horiz
Dave Tarver, I am in Poetry Tx. east of Dallas a few miles.
Got the B-King as a cardio work out, gets the heart rate up real quick.

more_horiz
Great idea mate

more_horiz
Lonerider devon uk EX6 8DN

more_horiz
Trapshooter, Louisville, Ohio 44641

more_horiz

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum