www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionhey look it's an FNG!!!

more_horiz
New member not a new rider - I was suggested to come here from the busa site - I have an 08 BK among the heard - 14 bikes in all - that doesn't mean I am rich or famous , just old n a hoarder , single too helps , tried fixing women for a while , found my expectations were flawed so I went back to my first love - BIKES - now there is something you can fix. Well I came to say hello , get some good suggestions , give a few when I can , hope to hear from some knowledgeable people n hear about some great rides. I live near skyline drive, have slayed the tail of the dragon on my BK and the Snake, all around the Smokies n Blue Ridge - lots of other famous roads hear in the East Atlantic area. Hello to all.
Scot

descriptionRe: hey look it's an FNG!!!

more_horiz
@scot wrote:
....... 14 bikes in all - that doesn't mean I am rich or famous , just old n a hoarder .....

LOL. I understand.

Sounds like you live amongst the kind of riding most of us only get to vacation to or dream of.

:wel:

more_horiz
welcome aboard!!!!

more_horiz
14? How do you decide which one to ride? Laughing
:wel: aboard!

more_horiz
welcome! sounds like you have a great time riding! cheers
what are all your bikes/stablemates to the King?

more_horiz
@scot wrote:
tried fixing women for a while , found my expectations were flawed so I went back to my first love

Welcome!

more_horiz
Hello and welcome! We are somewhat a neighbor
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

more_horiz
Welcome to the Mad House M8 Laughing Very Happy

more_horiz
Welcome!

more_horiz
Guys - you all are great - usually get a hello or two from the forums - great response - I will get my signature straight with my bikes - 6 are ride-able and the others are orphans that were left on my door step - when people know you like to fix them , first they ask you to fix their bikes and once you refuse to it sometimes gets orphaned to you anyway, thanks for the great response - I look forward to being part of this group.

more_horiz
Welcome , many of use have a small group of bikes (I am down to just 4 now) and I know how it goes the Orphans just seem to pile yp

more_horiz
Hey the updated signature back dated my posts - that is Kool - a list of toys!!!
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

more_horiz
Welcome Scot, a man after my own heart !

Im struggling by with just 4 big Suzuki's at the momment,
(in use) but 14 seem's a nice sensible amount to have around.

Tony.J.

more_horiz
Welcome,and i hear you with the woman,tried marriage 3 times than bikes seem to be nicer,especially cause they cant hire divorce lawyers!!!!!keep the collection up......maybe sell the harley Razz

more_horiz
G'day Scot and welcome - looking forward to hearing more about your bikes

more_horiz
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area! I commute to Ft. Lee on my King, usually the best part of my work day...

more_horiz
@scot wrote:
tried fixing women for a while , found my expectations were flawed so I went back to my first love - BIKES - now there is something you can fix

Ha....I too was once delusional but quickly realised bikes were MUCH easier.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum