www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia)

more_horiz
Hello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia)
My nickname is Black and I love motorcycles, women, football, women and ...... and women and I am proud owner of black beast which some still call the B-King. If someone is traveling through a turn in Split for a beer

descriptionRe: Hello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia)

more_horiz
Mentioning beer always gets my attention. Wink Next time I'm in your neighborhood I will definitely stop by. Welcome to the board Black. cheers

descriptionRe: Hello everyone from the craziest city in the world from Split (Croatia)

more_horiz
Welcome crni! See that you're from Split, I am in the US Navy and my ship went there in 2009. Very beautiful city, and I even got a tattoo while I was there! Enjoy the King!

more_horiz

more_horiz
We had a restaurant in Germany that served Croation food and it was called Split....man it was good stuff....never walked away hungry. Welcome aboard.

more_horiz
Welcome...I think you're the only member from that area. Waiting for the Antarctic B-king rider to complete the site now...

more_horiz
Welcome!!

more_horiz
ukflaggif :wel:
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

more_horiz
hi crni it seems we like the same thiings mate ! :wel:

more_horiz
Hey crni,

Welcome! Split is an amazing city Smile

I was actually visiting Croatia last year, and I actually saw a BKING down in Dubrovnik. I rented a scooter down there and we took a detour through some residential roads and lone behold I found one there!

I will have to dig up the picture somewhere and repost as I stopped and grabbed a snap with it and me on the scooter with a large frown cause I was stuck on the 150cc scoot.

Me and 3 close riding buddies are doing a 3 week ride through Europe next June, we will be coming up from Dubrovnik through some of the islands and then through split. Would be fun to go do a quick burn!

Cheers, ShakyJake

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum