www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionGot Mine!

more_horiz
Well I made the jump and cant be happier (except the riding season is over Mad )
Sold my 2nd Busa a couple of weeks ago, love the bike but have been on busa's for six years.

Couldnt give up the power! Love it!

descriptionRe: Got Mine!

more_horiz
Welcome mate - now you get to see the same donk from a different angle!! Enjoy.

more_horiz
LOL, never heard it put that way!

more_horiz
Nice 1, and :wel:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/478375615523237/  (B-king facebook group)
https://twitter.com/Suzukibkinginfo     (B-king twitter)
https://www.instagram.com/wwwsuzukibking.org_official/   (B-king Instagram)

more_horiz
I like your old Busa.

Gen2 with a Yoshi and double bubble screen.

more_horiz
Congratulations and welcome to the board.

more_horiz
Good lookin Busa. Good lookin BK! Congrats and :wel:

more_horiz
Congrats and welcome to the board... cheers

more_horiz
@AtLarge wrote:
Congratulations and welcome to the board.

Where are you in Iowa?

more_horiz
Welcome to the Mad House nice to see you went for the fast Black one enjoy
Very Happy
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

more_horiz
welcome to the group! riding season over?? no such thing. I ride year round as long as there's no snow on the roads, and the temps around above 45*

more_horiz
@UfnTool27 wrote:
welcome to the group! riding season over?? no such thing. I ride year round as long as there's no snow on the roads, and the temps around above 45*

Yep well I'm glad I'm not there - balls of steel!! No riding season here..it's all year round

more_horiz
Welkam..
I have the same mirrors but with the bar end weights attached back on. Was vibrating without it.
How you holding on? laugh

more_horiz
I dont care for the bar end mirrors at all. I have will one rizoma bar end mirror for sale soon!

more_horiz
Welcome aboard. Curious, didn't like the forward seating position or you ran across a deal you couldn't pass up?

more_horiz
applewins wrote:
Welcome aboard. Curious, didn't like the forward seating position or you ran across a deal you couldn't pass up?

Neither. It was simply I was ready for something different. I still love the busa, but after 6 years on one of two that I had, I wanted to try something different.

more_horiz
A warm welcome from chorley gsxtacy !
It would be interesting to get your opinion on the comparison of the two bikes ! cheers
:wel: :wel:

more_horiz
@hellbillyb wrote:
A warm welcome from chorley gsxtacy !
It would be interesting to get your opinion on the comparison of the two bikes ! cheers
:wel: :wel:

I've also got a genII busa and would be interested how the B King compares, particularly the riding position.

more_horiz
Hey , GSXtacy... was this the bike for sale in Milwalkee. I missed that one by a couple of days... Great bikes you got by the way... I hope to pick one up in the spring...

more_horiz
No I found it locally. I do believe there is still one in Milwalkee. Silver just over 1K miles. If you want me to check if its still available I can.

more_horiz
Congrats again on the new bike, can't wait to check it out.

more_horiz
@GSXtacy wrote:
No I found it locally. I do believe there is still one in Milwalkee. Silver just over 1K miles. If you want me to check if its still available I can.

I saw that silver one too but only interested in the black. That black one I miss out on was only asking $6900. Too bad you could not unleash the King due to the weather. Happy riding... burger king

more_horiz
My bad! Sorry Kbking but I bought that one out from under you! The dealer said he had quite a few interested callers about it... Had it shipped out to me here in portland oregon!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum