www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionCiao from Milano (Italy) EmptyCiao from Milano (Italy)

more_horiz
Hello to all guys!!!!
in to next friday will arrive my black BK Hyaku...
What a fantastic motorcycle!!
PS: sorry for my very very dab english ;-))
Ciaooo

descriptionCiao from Milano (Italy) EmptyRe: Ciao from Milano (Italy)

more_horiz
hello and :wel:
davey cumbria
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

descriptionCiao from Milano (Italy) EmptyRe: Ciao from Milano (Italy)

more_horiz
@Gianbargian wrote:
Hello to all guys!!!!
in to next friday will arrive my black BK Hyaku...
What a fantastic motorcycle!!
PS: sorry for my very very dab english ;-))
Ciaooo


There are 3-4 other bkingers here around, see also our thread in:

http://www.motoclub-tingavert.it/f10s.html

Cheers,
--db

descriptionCiao from Milano (Italy) EmptyRe: Ciao from Milano (Italy)

more_horiz
welcome to the forum

_________________
Rules and info for members Please read
https://www.suzukib-king.org/t10484-rules


https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/478375615523237/  (B-king facebook group)
https://twitter.com/Suzukibkinginfo     (B-king twitter)
https://www.instagram.com/wwwsuzukibking.org_official/   (B-king Instagram)


Ciao from Milano (Italy) Untitl10

descriptionCiao from Milano (Italy) EmptyRe: Ciao from Milano (Italy)

more_horiz
@ballad2 wrote:
@Gianbargian wrote:
Hello to all guys!!!!
in to next friday will arrive my black BK Hyaku...
What a fantastic motorcycle!!
PS: sorry for my very very dab english ;-))
Ciaooo


There are 3-4 other bkingers here around, see also our thread in:

http://www.motoclub-tingavert.it/f10s.html

Cheers,
--db


in detail, in what of under group? GSX-R or GS group?

thanks.

descriptionCiao from Milano (Italy) EmptyRe: Ciao from Milano (Italy)

more_horiz
@Rizla King wrote:
Welcome!!

Your English is better than my Italian!!

Enjoy!!

Very Happy Ciao from Milano (Italy) 804287 Ciao from Milano (Italy) 340751


ahaha, many thanks...

Rizla King is maybe my prefer aesthetical tuning... that and Lucky Strike one... ;-))

descriptionCiao from Milano (Italy) EmptyRe: Ciao from Milano (Italy)

more_horiz
@Gianbargian wrote:
@ballad2 wrote:
@Gianbargian wrote:
Hello to all guys!!!!
in to next friday will arrive my black BK Hyaku...
What a fantastic motorcycle!!
PS: sorry for my very very dab english ;-))
Ciaooo


There are 3-4 other bkingers here around, see also our thread in:

http://www.motoclub-tingavert.it/f10s.html

Cheers,
--db


in detail, in what of under group? GSX-R or GS group?

thanks.


We are in the generic Suzuki, especially this thread:

http://www.motoclub-tingavert.it/t232610s.html
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum