www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

descriptionHello From N.E. Ohio

more_horiz
Hello, I just got my 08 B King. I bought it from the original owner with only 2600 miles on her!
I will be doing the Pair mod this week, and may need some advise, but for now..Here she is!

descriptionRe: Hello From N.E. Ohio

more_horiz
Welcome B-King man to this mad house you will love the King enjoy,
I have a friend in Amelia Ohio I go over most years to see him and ride together been over most of the Good old U,S,A on different bikes.
have Fun....

more_horiz
Yes, welcome B-King Man. I just bought mine a couple of months ago with 3300 miles. Same color as yours. Lots of guys on this forum start changing everything on their Kings but I was drawn to the bike by its looks and I think it doesn't need much changing, if any at all. I'm in south Texas and I've only seen one other King around these parts. Glad you're here...

more_horiz
Welcome B-King Man, I'm in the Canton area. Maybe we could get together sometime, my son has a Busa and we ride together a lot.

Mine's the faster silver one also.

Dave
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

more_horiz
Thanks guys for the warm welcome.
I've been busy because I've got bitten by the MOD BUG!
burger king
Here's what I've done to the B-King:
Shorai Battery, Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Slip-On, X-TRE, Pair Mod, Remove Evap Canister & System (also pulled wire #24 in black ecu connector to eliminate Fi Light), Pazzo Levers, Cox Radiator Guard, Fender Eliminator, Hand fabricate rear turn signal brackets, Stealth bulbs in turn signals.

Still to come: Black front fender sides, Black rear tail, Brisk Racing spark plugs, Windshield, Clean up birds nest of wiring that was behind evap canister.
I will post new pics when I'm completely done.

more_horiz
:wel: :wel: :wel:

more_horiz
Welcome !!! Is your battery lithium? Please give us feefback on how well it lasts.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum