www.suzukib-king.orgLog in

www.suzukib-king.org

Share

descriptionNew here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
Hello everyone, I am not yet a b-king owner but on the hunt. I just sold my 2010 gsxr 750 in hopes of finding a b-king, although here in nova scotia they seem to be a scares item Sad . Hopefully I can find one threw the winter, In the meantime I am going to do all the research on here I can do. Any tips on what to keep an eye out for? problems with certain years stuff like that?

Thanks in advance
Randy

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
welcome. ukflaggif

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
welcome to the forum

_________________
Rules and info for members Please read
https://www.suzukib-king.org/t10484-rules


https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/478375615523237/  (B-king facebook group)
https://twitter.com/Suzukibkinginfo     (B-king twitter)
https://www.instagram.com/wwwsuzukibking.org_official/   (B-king Instagram)


descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
[img][/img]

[img][/img]


Wil here she is. Took a bit of searching but finally found just what I was looking for Very Happy . I have a fender eliminator coming for it already, now I am looking for a small windshield for it. Any suggestions?

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz




hello welcome to the forum. is this the sort of screen you are looking for

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
Hi Randy, :wel:


I must have omitted this topic somehow. Glad to see a new brother in arms. cheers


And its cool that you have the faster black one Wink.

_________________
Name: Tom
Bike: Black 2008 B-King
Current mods/addons:
-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,

My YouTube channel:

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
@dogscoota wrote:




hello welcome to the forum. is this the sort of screen you are looking for


Yes maybe something like that, I dont want a big screen just something to give a little wind protection.

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Another question I had is, Has anyone found a passenger backrest for these bikes? I would like to find something for when I take the kids for a ride. I have did some searching but didn't come up with to much.

Thanks
Randy

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
Welcome!
Re the screen. That pic is the OEM flyscreen which I have. It finishes the front off nicely but does very little for the wind blast. Search for screen on here and you will find a lot of opinions Very Happy
My favorite but pricey is the Magical Racing screen.

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
@bpcs wrote:
Welcome!
Re the screen. That pic is the OEM flyscreen which I have. It finishes the front off nicely but does very little for the wind blast. Search for screen on here and you will find a lot of opinions Very Happy
My favorite but pricey is the Magical Racing screen.
correct, it does look nice but it is no good at all to stop the wind blast ,

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
I did see one screen I liked
GSGScreenBKing.jpg

The other would be the National Cycle New Windshield, It is a bit bigger then I want but I might be able to modify it a bit.

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
@Randy V.B. wrote:
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Another question I had is, Has anyone found a passenger backrest for these bikes? I would like to find something for when I take the kids for a ride. I have did some searching but didn't come up with to much.

Thanks
Randy


havent heard of a backrest, but hepco & becker do a rack and topbox with a backrest built in the topbox its a bit pricey

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
@dogscoota wrote:
@Randy V.B. wrote:
Thanks everyone for the welcome. Another question I had is, Has anyone found a passenger backrest for these bikes? I would like to find something for when I take the kids for a ride. I have did some searching but didn't come up with to much.

Thanks
Randy


havent heard of a backrest, but hepco & becker do a rack and topbox with a backrest built in the topbox its a bit pricey


Thanks, I will take a look at that.

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
Unless you're a midget, the OEM screen is just for the looks.

This is the one you should like as far as the size and notable protection is concerned. It doesn;t work for me though - Im 192cm tall.


_________________
Name: Tom
Bike: Black 2008 B-King
Current mods/addons:
-set of OES sliders (frame, swingarm, forks),
-set of black Beowulf rad covers,
-SS Yoshimura TRC exhaust under stock covers [Tutorial on how to do it]
-TwoBrothers JuiceBox PRO,
-TwoBrothers air filter,

My YouTube channel:

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
@Joshidiah wrote:
Unless you're a midget, the OEM screen is just for the looks.

This is the one you should like as far as the size and notable protection is concerned. It doesn;t work for me though - Im 192cm tall.



Thanks Joshidiah, what screen is that? I like the look of that one.

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
@Randy V.B. wrote:
@Joshidiah wrote:
Unless you're a midget, the OEM screen is just for the looks.

This is the one you should like as far as the size and notable protection is concerned. It doesn;t work for me though - Im 192cm tall.



Thanks Joshidiah, I like that screen, That is the one I might go with..

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
Got my backrest done today, Not the best looking mod lol ,but I needed to have something back there for when the kids want to go for a ride. It just slides in and out of a pocket I built under the tail section.

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

descriptionRe: New here from Nova Scotia

more_horiz
that will do the job ideal
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum